1. You get unreasonably happy when you wake up in the middle of the night and hear rain pattering against your window.
2. Also, the word “pattering” sets your heart aflutter.
3. Growing up, you were more excited about getting your first kiss in the rain than about learning to drive.
4. And then it happened and aiewsndaeuifnaekrfnsjnfs KISSES IN THE RAIN, ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
5. Your favorite smell is just the crisp freshness that the earth has after it rains.
6. If thunder and lightning accompany the rain, it’s like Disneyland uprooted itself and landed right outside your door.
7. Scattered showers are a worse tease than that person you’re talking to / dating / still just talking to?
8. Nothing in the entire world is as relaxing as sitting inside on a rainy day with a cozy blanket and hot beverage.
View original post 359 more words